The style for the final papers is the same as the style for the original submissions. Please prepare the camera-ready version of your paper closely following the SMAP 2017 initial submission guidelines.
In preparing the camera ready version of your paper please make sure to take under consideration and address any and all comments by the reviewers.
All camera ready papers need to include the appropriate copyright notice at the bottom of the first page. Depending on the employment status of the authors, the copyright notice varies as follows:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0756-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0756-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0756-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
All papers accepted for presentation at SMAP 2017 will also be included in IEEEXplore. In order to ensure compatibility with IEEEXplore, camera-ready papers need to be verified by the PDF eXpress system, using 41684XP as the Conference ID. Please note that the system opens at the 7th of May and closes at the 18th of May.
Detailed instructions are available here.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Transferring copyright is a necessary requirement for publication, except for material in the public domain or which is reprinted with permission from a previously published, copyrighted publication.
Upon transferring copyright to IEEE, authors and/or their companies have the right to post their IEEE-copyrighted material on their own servers without permission, provided that the server displays a prominent notice alerting readers to their obligations with respect to copyrighted material and that the posted work includes an IEEE copyright notice.
Authors are particularly encouraged to note the “Author Responsibilities” section of the IEEE Copyright Form, in which portions of IEEE PSPB Operations Manual, section 8.1.1.B (concerning statements in work published by IEEE are the expression of the authors) appear.
Please provide “2017 12th International Workshop on Semantic and Social Media Adaptation and Personalization (SMAP)” as IEEE Publication Title.
- The PDF camera-ready that includes the copyright notice in the footer and has been verified by PDF eXpress.
- A zip/rar file with the sources of the final version of the paper.
- A scanned copy of the signed IEEE copyright and consent form.
All submissions will be confirmed. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours please contact us again, as some communication error may occur.
Please note that we need to receive your files by the 18th of May in order to meet the proceedings production deadlines.